4 pounds chicken wings
2 c BBQ sauce
1.5 C apricots, chopped
1 tsp ginger powder
1 TBS garlic powder
2 T gluten free tamari
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all the sauces & spices. Remove about ½ cup of the mixture and refrigerate for later!
- Add the chicken wings to a large slow cooker, then cover with the sauce mixture. Stir until wings are well-coated. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Once done, set oven to broil. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Remove wings from slow cooker and place on the lined baking sheet. Drizzle with some of the slow cooker sauce if desired. Broil for approximately 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, flip wings, and brush wings with the remaining sauce mixture that you saved out.
- Return to oven and broil for an additional 3-5 minutes, until sauce starts to caramelize.
- Remove from oven and serve!