2 candy cane beets, peeled and very thinly sliced
big spoonful of mandarin oranges
1 Tbsp pistachios, chopped
2 Tbsp herbed goat cheese
1.5 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp agave nectar
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 tsp lime juice
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1. In a med sized bowl mix together beets, olive oil, agave nectar, sea salt, black pepper, lime juice and apple cider vinegar. Let it merinade for a couple of hours to take the bitterness out of the beets.
2. When you are ready to serve, top with mandarin oranges,pistachios and herbed goat cheese.
I don’t often put amounts in the ingredients list of pizza toppings because I feel like it’s a personal preference. Myself, I don’t like a lot of cheese, but some people like tons of cheese! So you can decide for yourself:)
1/3 c balsamic vinegar
- Make your Sweet Potato Crust.
- While the crust is cooking make your balsamic reduction. Add your balsamic vinegar to a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil then reduce to low and let it cook till reduced to about half of the amount. Stir frequently and watch so it doesn’t burn. It will be a very sticky substance when its done.
- Remove the crust from the oven, spread fig jam over crust, top with grated cheese, slices of prosciutto and place it back in the oven until the cheese is melted (about 5-8 minutes)
- Finally, top with balsamic reduction and fresh basil.
*can also top with spinach!
1/4 tsp Basil
1/4 tsp sea salt
ground black pepper
1 pinch red pepper flakes
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 olive oil
1. In a small bowl mix together dry herbs. Add crushed garlic,storing to combine and moisten the herbs.
2. Transfer herb mixture to a smal dish and pour olive oil over top. Add oregano and rosemary oil one tooth pick at a time till desired taste.
3. Serve with bread.
YAY!! Myself and @rikitakitype are SO EXCITED to announce the release of our Sunmer Dinner Party recipe book!!!
Featuring our own paleo, vegan, sugar free and gluten free recipes we are thrilled to share! Order before Wednesday using the CUPON CODE Summer2015 and you can get the ebook for only $12!!! It’s an instant digital download so you can get it right in your hands!! Happy cooking!
Link to order: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/232993420/summer-dinner-party-recipe-book?ref=shop_home_active_2
One of my favorite specialty drinks! I got this festive, fun and delicious drink recipe from doterrablog.com. I normally just like drinking water- but I really enjoyed this beverage!
Bottle of sparkling water
Bottle of Organic Cranberry Juice ( if you just buy regular cranberry juice it is basically all sugar)
1. Fill your glass with ice and pour sparkling water halfway.
2. Fill the rest of your glass with cranberry juice. Add one drop of lime essential oil & stir.
3. Garnish with cranberries and limes.