1 bag mini red potatoes, quartered
1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-in.(0.5 cm) thick diagonal slices
1 pkg freshwater shrimp (12)
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp garlic salt
Lemon Parsley Vinaigrette:
1/4 c olive oil
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp grainy mustard
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat. In a aluminum bbq dish pour in 3 cups cold water and add your potatoes. Cover with foil and seal edges. Place on barbecue and cook 25 to 30 minutes, until fork tender.
- While potatoes cook, make Lemon Parsley Vinaigrette by whisking together olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in parsley. Set aside.
- Remove potatoes from barbecue and carefully remove foil. Drain any remaining water. Keep grill heated.
- Toss potatoes with 2 tbsp (30 mL) of vinaigrette (reserve the rest). Cover and keep potatoes warm.
- Toss shrimp with the 1 tbsp olive oil and garlic salt. Grill shrimp 2 to 3 min. per side until pink and just cooked through. Grill zucchini for 2 min. per side, or until tender-crisp and grill-marked.
- Combine potatoes, shrimp and zucchini in large bowl. Toss with reserved vinaigrette.
Adapted from Jamie Oliver’s recipe.