3/4 C + 1 tbsp Brown Rice Flour
2 tbsp Corn Starch
1/3 c coconut sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp Salt
5 Tbsp butter, cold
6 Tbsp Milk
3 Tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a food processor, pulse together the dry ingredients until the ingredients are well combined.
- Add the butter to the dry ingredients & pulse until the butter becomes small pea-sized pieces.
- Add the milk & honey. Pulse all the ingredients together until the mixture is combined.(It will not be a thick dough)
- Put parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Dump the dough out onto a piece of parchment paper into a rectangle shape about 1/4 inch.
- Chill the dough in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- After chilling, remove from the refrigerator & place the cookie sheet back onto the counter. Using a butter knife cut the dough into rectangle shapes. 3”x3” is a great s’more size. Poke holes in the cracker with a fork.
- Bake for 9 minutes, rotate the pan & bake for another 9 minutes. Re- score the crackers and poke with the fork if needed. Place back in the oven and continue baking, rotating the pan every 2-3 minutes until brown & crispy.
- Cool on a cooling rack before breaking into individual crackers.
- Store finished crackers in airtight containers, or freeze for longevity. Crackers may soften over time. Pop them back into the oven (or toaster oven) to re-crisp, if necessary.
Adapted from Sweet Treats blog.