You will never need to go to Earls again….
4 chicken breasts
8 Tbsp of fig jam
16 slices of brie cheese
1 bunch of fresh spinach
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tbsp dried oregano
1/2 tbsp dried rosemary
1/2 tbsp dried basil
1/2 tbsp dried thyme
1 tbsp sea salt
1/3 cup homemade mayonnaise
2 garlic cloves
1 granny smith apple
1 tsp cinnamon
** I used fresh basil because I was out of spinach and I would highly recommend it!
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2.Combine the dried herbs and rub onto the breasts.
3. Heat your olive oil in a large pan on high heat, and add chicken breasts. Brown on both sides.
4. Once you are satisfied with the color, put chicken breasts in the oven, covered, and cook until there is no more pink in the center.
5. Slice up your apples and coat with cinnamon. Wrap in tin foil, and toss in the oven with chicken. Bake for 5 minutes.
6. Finely chop four garlic cloves and mix into mayo. Set aside.
7. Cut your ciabatta buns in half and add garlic mayo, a few spinach/basil leaves, and 4 slices of brie cheese to the bottom half.
8. On the top half, spread 2 tbsp of fig jam and add apple slices.
9. Just before chicken is finished cooking, add the partially assembled sandwiches into the oven. Once cheese is slightly melted, remove everything from oven, and add chicken to sandwiches.