2 organic eggs
1/2 cup avocado oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 1/2 cup brown rice flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1.5 cups dark chocolate chunks
1 c chocolate chips
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a safe microwave dish, over 45 second intervals and stirring the chocolate in between, melt chocolate chips. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl with a wire whisk, add the eggs, sugar, and oil and beat until combine. Add the vanilla and melted chocolate and beat constantly while you add it.
4. Add the flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder, and the remaining chocolate chunks and combine. You can start mixing with a spatula.
5. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop cookie batter on each baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake for 9-10 minutes. Cool cookies on a wire rack and store in an air tight container.
Adapted from Eat Good 4 Life Blog