I needed to use up all of the ingredients in my fridge and this is what came of it- a wanna be BBQ chicken pizza! Also, I was out of sweet potatoes…AH the torture! So instead, I used candy cane beets for the crust! I was worried it would have a strange flavor but it was actually delicious!
grilled chicken breast
orange and yellow peppers
1 c crushed tomatoes
1 tsp chulula sauce
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp fresh basil
1 clove garlic, minced
1. Make your crust. (I used beets instead of sweet potatoes)
2. While the crust is cooking, grill your chicken and chop your veggies.
3. In a small sauce pan bring the ingredients for the sauce to a boil and then let it simmer to bring out the flavor.
4. Once the crust is beginning to brown remove from the oven, spread sauce on the crust, grate however mush cheese you would like, and top with your toppings. I didn’t measure amounts, so you can add however much or little you would like! I topped my pizza high!
5. Place back into the oven for about 8- 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Add a couple of kalamata olives on top, slice and serve!