1 lb ground turkey
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tbsp shallots, finely chopped
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1.5 red pepper
2 handfuls of spinach
Olive oil for coating
Garlic Chipotle Aioli
1/3 c homemade mayo
1 garlic clove, minced
1/8 tsp chipotle chilli powder
½-1 tsp chilli powder (depending on how spicy you like it)
½ tsp lemon juice
pinch of sea salt
1. Pre- heat oven to 350F
2. Combine ground turkey, onion, garlic, egg, salt, pepper in a large sized mixing bowl. Using both hands, mix until well combined.
3. Lay a sheet of parchment paper across a pizza stone or rimmed baking sheet. Pour the turkey mixture onto the parchment paper and using your hands, flatten into a crust. Note: The meat crust will shrink once cooked.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
5. While ‘crust is baking’ chop up all your veggies, coat in olive oil and grill on the BBQ. They should be done around the same time. Top your ‘crust’ with your spinach, grilled veggies & pour your garlic chipotle aioli on top!
5. Cut into slices & serve immediately!