I still have yet to go to Una here in Calgary- which I have heard great things about!! AND they have gluten free pizza so I NEED get there soon! My sister went to Una last week for lunch and told me about the delicious Chefs Special pizza she had, so I thought I would try to recreate it. With the few ingredients she remembered, and by looking at her photo this is my Chefs Special! I would love to try their version!
Handful of Walnuts chopped
Mozzarella & Swiss cheese grated (I don’t measure because I don’t like a lot of cheese- add as much as you would like! )
2 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
1 Tbsp raw honey, melted
1/2 tsp chilli sauce
1/2 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 butternut squash, cut into sliced & roasted
red pepper chili flakes
1. Pre heat your oven to 350F
2. Slice butternut squash, sprinkle with dry spices and roast for 30-40 minutes or until cooked through.
3. Make your sweet potato crust while squash is baking and place in oven so they are done at the same time (crust takes about 20 minutes to cook)
4. Remove squash and pizza crust from oven. Grate cheese onto pizza crust. Melt 1/2 Tbsp of honey and coat walnuts. Drizzle the rest of the melted honey over the cheese. In mug mix together chilli sauce and olive oil. Drizzle chilli oil onto pizza, top with walnuts and butternut squash.
5. Place pizza back in the oven until cheese is melted, remove from oven, sprinkle fresh mint on top!