I haven’t had the avocado eggs rolls from The Cheesecake Factory in years- but I remember they were to DIE for!! It makes me sad I can’t have them anymore because they aren’t gluten free…so obviously I do what I do best and make a gluten free version! I love attempting to make everything gluten free!
I don’t enjoy warm avocado much… but these were perfect! They are cooked short enough that the avocado doesn’t get too warm!
8 rice paper wrappers
3 large avocados
4 sundried tomatoes
Handful of chopped cilantro
1/2 lime, juiced
1/4 c red onion, finely chopped
Salt & pepper to taste
Cilantro Dipping Sauce
3/4 C cilantro leaves packed
1/4 c Homemade Mayo
1/4 c coconut cream
1/2 Lime, juiced
1 clove garlic
dash of chipotle chili powder (more depending on how spicy you like things)
salt & pepper to taste
* add a bit of avocado if desired ( yes maybe a bit much…avocado dipped in avocado but I liked it!)
1. Heat 1 c oil in frying pan
2. Mash avocado In a bowl- I like to leave it a bit chunky.
3. Chop all ingredients. And mix in with avocado. Add s&p to taste.
4. Soak rice paper wrappers till soft.
5. Fill rice wrappers with a heaping spoonful of avocado mixture.
6. In a mini chopper add all of the dipping sauce ingredients and mix together.
7. Place rolls in hot oil and fry till slightly browned on each side. Place on paper towel.Serve immediately!
These are also tasty served with salsa!