This is definitely a keeper!! Filled with so many veggies which I LOVE, because I love veggies way more than I love pasta! Is this normal…? It kills me how most recipes don’t call for many veggies- I always add extra!
1 lb of ground beef
2 cloves of minced garlic
1/4 c dehydrated onion
1 can of Kirkland organic tomato sauce (398 ml)
1/3 c water
1 pack of Activz pumpkin powder
3/4 tbsp Oregano (to taste)
3/4 tbsp Basil (to taste)
1 large eggpant
3-4 zucchini (depending on size)
2 boiled eggs
1/2 bag of spinach
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
salt & pepper
1. Pre- heat oven to 350F
2. Cook ground beef with minced garlic, dehydrated onion and salt and pepper.
3. Add tomato sauce to your ground beef, water, Activz pumpkin powder, season with oregano, basil and more s&p.
4. Make a batch of Erin’s Dairy Free Cottage Cheese
5. Slice zucchini and eggplant thinly, lengthwise and lay on the bottom of baking dish. Add a layer of meat sauce, 2 crumbled boiled eggs, ‘cheese’ and spinach. Repeat 2 times or until dish is full.
6. Top with nutritional yeast and bake for just over an hour.
7. Serve! I like to drizzle Frank’s Red Hot Sauce on top!
** Activz is such a great way to add extra veggies into your dishes!!