I celebrated Valentines day in Utah this year with 2 dates in 1 day. I have never had a valentine, so this was a big deal haha! The funniest part was that they were both named Jared…what are the chances?! But at least I didn’t have to get confused 🙂 Don’t be thinking I’m a player- I was set up on both of these dates… I guess that means you are getting old when you get set up on 2 dates in one day! All I will say is that they were both very entertaining- one was actually hilarious. If you would like to hear the story you can email me 😉
For breakfast I had sweet potato waffles with coconut whip cream topped with raspberries and a strawberry, orange & banana smoothie!
1 handful of frozen strawberries
1 peeled navel orange
1/2 frozen banana
3/4 c almond milk
1/3 can coconut milk (thickened part)
1 heaping tsp maple syrup
1/3 tsp vanilla
Check out my previous post for how to make the waffles!
1. Add all ingredients to the blender and mix till desired consistency. Add more almond milk if it is too thick.
1. Scoop out thickened coconut milk from can and place in a med sized bowl. (Don’t use the watery part)
2. Beat till it forms stiff peaks. Add maple syrup and vanilla and continue to beat.
3. Place in fridge till you are ready to serve.
4. Top waffles with whip cream & fresh raspberries. Add any other toppings you would like!