Gimme bacon wrapped anything and you can have my heart. Am I right?
1 Large sweet potato
1 package of bacon
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp Galic powder
1 tsp Paprika
Sea salt (a couple of dashes)
1. Pre heat the oven to 350F
2.Chops your sweet potatoes into thick wedges, coat with a bit of olive oil and season with sea salt, paprika & garlic powder.
3. Bake for about 25 minutes.
4. As soon as you put the sweet potatoes in the oven, line a baking sheet with tin foil and lay your bacon on it.
5. Cook your bacon strips for about 15 minutes ( you want it to be cooked but not crispy)
6. Remove sweet potatoes and bacon from the oven. Wrap bacon around sweet potatoes and pop back in the oven till bacon is crispy.