I could eat pizza every day if it was on this crust! Sweet potatoes are one of my favourite foods- so if its in something that becomes my favourite too!! You might even find me eating the crust before it becomes a pizza….
1/2 cooked sweet potato
1 C almond flour
1 tbsp flax seed
1/2 tsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Pre-heat oven to 350f
2. Mix cooked sweet potato, almond flour & egg till smooth
3. Add ground flax seed, coconut oil, sea salt, cayenne pepper, garlic salt & baking powder
4. Cover baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with coconut oil
5. Spread dough out to form crust and desired thickness ( it is very sticky so you might need to use some almond flour to guide it)
6. Place in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes
Enjoy my loves!